Allotment Diary

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Blogging for bloggings sake

Hi
I took the summer off from blogging - why - well because I fully intended not to blog anymore, I was getting in a pickle over what I should blog about and when and how often and blah, blah, blah. What I'd forgotten was - I'm not an everyday blogger, I need to remember why I'm blogging and posting every so often is OK cos I'm doing this for me not for bloggers sake!

So. . . . . . . I'm back to blogging - I've missed detailing whats going on here, need to do a round up of the summer - new plot at the Lottie, summer hols, new school for D, D's 1st girlfriend [he's nearly 10 I'll have you know] catch up with the quilt, post about Xmas, lack of money, K's job and the list goes on.

I'll draft a post over the next few days and then when I like it I'll post it

Feels good to blog without the self imposed stress - what a dolt I am

Helen x

No comments:

Post a Comment