Allotment Diary

Sunday 27 May 2012

Cold, Hot, Red Hot

Cold - K has been poorly now for 3 days, he's in bed as I type this, he has a cold and a cough but its really dragging him down and he's fed up, this is his long weekend off and he's spent the majority of it in bed!

Hot - boy its hot here, even in the shade its too hot for me to sit out in

Red Hot - C has gone to a friends birthday party, talk about a pressie on the cheap - bath set from Boots 75% off sale and a make up set from the same sale, wrapped in reduced paper from MrT and put into a gift bag I was given for my birthday, card was reduced to. Value should of been £29 actual price was £8! They are going bowling and then out for a meal at "Red Hot" - the cost of this party must be [way too much for me to think about] C doesn't have a party anymore as I think that they should stop when they are 10, at least that's what I've told my 2. The cost of entertaining out is out of our league and the children are at the age when they don't want "home" parties anymore - shame as I loved doing them, oh well :{

Helen x

2 comments:

  1. I should imagine that it's a fab present if the actual cost should have been £29. I shop in the sales too, I've got lots of things put away from the Boots 75% off sale for birthday and Christmas presents. Hope K feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jo, if it wasn't for the Boots sales my daughter wouldn't smell quite as lovely and her friends wouldn't get the nice presents! Couldn't afford to do it any other way

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete