Allotment Diary

Sunday 26 February 2012

Blog Reading, Ebaying

Hi
I've had a busy week listing things to sell on Ebay, we don't have much to sell that is worth any real value but all those 99p sales add up. I'm selling things to raise money so that we can do 2 things - 1. pay for petrol and spends if we manage to book a cheap holiday at St Ives, Cornwall in June and 2. the same for a holiday at Bacton nr Great Yarmouth in August [booked and paid for by Nana] C, D, Nana and I will be going on holiday 2 and K, C, D and I will be going on holiday 1. The Sunday Post are doing an offer for a £10pp per break holiday with a holiday company who have about 150 sites around the UK. I've not heard of them before and can't remember the name of the company. The offer involves buying this weeks and next weeks paper which Nana always gets so thats holiday 2 sorted as it will cost £40 for the 4 of us to have a 4 night break. K is really pleased as we sisn't think we would be able to manage it this year!
Blog Reading - I've been cathing up on my blog reading this week too - I love reading what other people are up to and how they save money, make things or just learning what others do for there days out. I've learnt more about being frugal, crafting and going out cheaply in the last 6 months than at any other time, we've taken full advantage of what I've learnt and we've had many an excursion out somewhere even if its just for a walk that we wouldn't have done before so . . .

Thank You to all the bloggers who have made a difference to us

H x

No comments:

Post a Comment